This being my first blog, I will abide by the following rules:
1. I will not backspace. What is written is wrote. No editing.
2. I will first-write. Thoughts will transfer directly from my mind to the keyboard.
3. I will not write about other people, that is gossip.
4. I will offer opinion, that is ... that is conviction...I think.
5. I will do good. Contribute. Participate. Engage.
I think that is it. My thoughts count. My thoughts count. One more time, with conviction:
My thoughts count.
Health Lessons from The Life of Pi: The Cleverness of It All By Pharmacist Rudy Spoiler Alert: Do not read this ...
Kombucha Tea and Gengis Khan My Introduction to Kombucha I was wrong. I thought Kombucha was a variation of the Kefir strain...
Zopiclone + Seniors = Bad Mix by Rudy Sanchez, B.Sc.Pharm, RPH The most popular prescription drug for insomnia may not be th...