Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Blog Commandments

This being my first blog, I will abide by the following rules:


1. I will not backspace. What is written is wrote. No editing.
2. I will first-write. Thoughts will transfer directly from my mind to the keyboard.
3. I will not write about other people, that is gossip.
4. I will offer opinion, that is ... that is conviction...I think.
5. I will do good. Contribute. Participate. Engage.

I think that is it. My thoughts count. My thoughts count. One more time, with conviction:
My thoughts count.

1 comment:

  1. It is now three years since I first started blogging and some things are more, some things are less:

    - From over 12,000 views, there are thus far only two that have been mean (nasty, hurtful, brutal)in their comments. However, the fact that I know there were two means that I am still counting.
    -Blogging is more effort than I first imagined. Having the time to write, no matter how I enjoy it, competes with everything else.
    - It is more enjoyable than a most of my other activities. It is the act of writing that is important. The standard is "something short of drivel".
    -The number of my blogs is less than what is planned. Stuff gets in the way. I take "breaks".
    -The length of the blogs is always more than planned.
    -The amount of topics is unlimited. My energy is not .
    -It is an ongoing balancing act of what I say, how I speak and who is listening. At most times, I get two out of three right. On the rare occasion, I get a perfect three correct.
    -My objective of remaining unknown is met.
    -I am a terrible speller. I can not edit my own work. The "not edited" rule leads to a lot of typos.

    Rudy the Unknown

    ReplyDelete