Popular Posts

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Top Ten Top Ten

The Top Ten of Top Ten Lists

In the next ten postings, I will be listing the top ten of my top ten lists. Of course there are probably books and TV shows devoted to top ten lists, but these are my favorites, and they are topics on natural medicine.

I think that it should really be a Top Six List, because in my experience, interest falls precipitously after the sixth one of anything. I can remember six numbers in my head. My to-do list for each day maxes out at 6. I just can't get to that seventh one. I look at the first six pages of an instruction manual, and figure I'm an expert by that point. A common salutatory conversation should be limited to six words: good to see you...call me. There are six people that I would like to meet. There are six people I would spend the rest of my life with. I was trying to be clever and come up with six points here, but you are far too cleverer and have seen the ploy, I can now see.

So here are the Top Ten of my lists, of which in reality, you will only be interested in the top six, so the last 4 are fodder and if I stop at the sixth, nobody will notice, I think. The lists will appear in sequential order ( as opposed to random ) in the next ten postings. Give yourself a pat on the back if your interest is held until the tenth and last list. Good luck to all of you and remember the rules of long distance running: do not buy new shoes.

The Top Ten Top Ten Natural Medicine Tips
1. Top Ten Tips on Alkalizing Your pH
2. Top Ten Tips on Bone Building
3. Top Ten Tips on Reducing Allergies
4. Top Ten Tips on Stress Busting
5. Top Ten Tips on Sleep
6. Top Ten Tips on Chronic Inflammation
7. Top Ten Tips on Immunity Building
8. Top Ten Tips for GERD Management
9. Top Ten Supplements
10. Top Ten Foods You Have to Eat Regularly

You notice that I have (with difficulty), refrained from some of my personal favorites, such as :

Alternate List:
1. Top Ten Uses For Duct Tape With No Other Tools
2. Top Ten Robin Williams Movies: 5 Dark 5 Light
3. Top Ten Bee Gees Songs
4. Top Ten Guilty Pleasures (the it's-unhealthy-I-know-but-I've-been-so-good type)
5. Top Ten Words That End with Icious, not at all related to No.4

No comments:

Post a Comment